Membership criteria to SNMQ INC
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Canadian citizen or of legal residence
- Have completed grade 12 or equivalent
- Complete the admission contract
- Submit a photocopy of the following documents:
- birth certificate
- proof of Canadian citizenship or legal residence status
- diploma of high school, college, university, masters, bachelors and in any studies
related to alternative, traditional or medical therapies or of equivalent studies
- your C.V.
- a 4x5 passport style photo
- Payment of $20 is required for administration fee
(non refundable if admission is not accepted)
- You must pass a written & practical exam
- Upon acceptance, you must pay your annual membership. Membership is from April 1st
to March 31st. The annual fee will be adjusted accordingly to the month of your admission.
You will receive a receipt booklet, your membership certificate as well as the Code of Ethics that must be respected throughout your membership with SNMQ.
- Must have completed the training prerequisite. (See formation for massotherapy)